Benefits to Choosing Our Company for Dishwasher Repair
There are many benefits to picking our service for your dishwasher repair, but it’s important that you do one thing before you call. Check to see if your warranty is still valid. Before we make a repair, we want to make sure you’re not wasting any money. If you could have your dishwasher fixed for free, we want you to!
- Trucks are stocked with new parts for all brands.
- Same Day Service
- Technician has 30 years of expertise in appliance repairs.
- Our professionals are able to make same day repairs most of the time.
- Repair charges are waived when you hire us to do the repair.
A broken dishwasher costs you more than time hand washing dishes, it costs money. According to Energystar.gov, today’s dishwashers save approximately 5,000 gallons of water per year. If you’re on a well or septic system, this is huge! If you need dishwasher repair Same Day Appliance Repair helps get your dishwasher back to working order, often fixing the issue during the initial visit.
Common Problems with Dishwashers
- Dishwasher is not drying dishes.
- Dishes come out dirty.
- Dishwashing cycle is not correct.
- Strange noises are coming from the dishwasher.
- The dishwasher isn’t draining.
- Water does not fill the dishwasher at the beginning of the cycle.
- The dishwasher doesn’t turn on.
Areas We Service
Our company provides dishwasher repair in the following cities: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Singer Island, Riveria Beach, Tequesta, North Palm Beach and Stuart.
Brands We Repair
Admirl, Amana, Avanti, Bosch, Brown, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Haire, Hitachi, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Kelvinator,Kitchenaid, Liebherr, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan Thermador, U-Line,Viking, Walton, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White, Wolf
Ways To Extend The Life Of Your Dishwasher
- Scrap off all extra food before putting items in the dishwasher
- Always use the correctly cycle before starting a load of dishes. Using an incorrect cycle can cause the dishwasher to over and under work.
- Run an empty dishwasher with vinegar. This will keep your dishwasher smelling fresh and will get rid of any old food lingering around.
- Clean the dishwasher seals frequently. This will prevent them from deteriorating and not forming a proper seal.
Same Day Appliance Repair provides efficient, quality appliance repair in Palm Beach County. A trained technician will arrange the best time to come out and write up a written estimate for what it will take to fix the issue.