Why Hire Same Day Appliance Repair?
Same Day Appliance Repair guarantees quality refrigerator repairs that are performed by experienced technicians that have 30 years of experience. Call our company and we will have a professional is sent out as quickly as possible.
- Hire us to do the repair and the service call is free.
- Trucks are stocked with brand new parts.
- All parts come with a 1 warranty.
- Most of the time we’re able to repair your refrigerator the same day, during that initial visit.
Do You Handle All Types of Refrigerator Repairs?
The professional technicians at Same Day Appliance Repair are trained to work on all appliances. In addition, our trucks are stocked with a variety of parts to allow for same-day repairs of all brands. Below is a list of possible problems that might require repair.
- Your refrigerator is not keeping items cold.
- You notice water in the bottom of your fridge.
- Water is leaking from underneath the refrigerator.
- You hear an unusual noise that is not a typical noise for your refrigerator.
- The lights come on, but the refrigerator doesn’t seem to work otherwise.
- Cool air is coming from the seal of the door.
What Brands Do You Service?
Admirl, Amana, Avanti, Bosch, Brown, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Haire, Hitachi, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Kelvinator,Kitchenaid, Liebherr, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan Thermador, U-Line, Viking, Walton, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White, Wolf
What Areas Do You Service?
Our company provides refrigerator repair in the following cities: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Singer Island, Riveria Beach, Tequesta, North Palm Beach and Stuart.
Tips For Extending The Life Of Your Refrigerator
- Clean the coils on the back of the refrigerator twice a year
- Keep the refrigerator away from heat, for example a stove
- Make sure the seal on the refrigerator door is sealing properly
- Avoid overstocking and understocking the shelves. This will prevent proper air flow.
- Wash the seals on the door twice a year