Why Should I Contact Your Company?
- Nobody is better at taking care of the customer
- Service calls are free with repair
- Technician has over 30 years of experience and can fix anything
- Same day service and repairs often completed on the same day
- Technician always gives a quote in writing for the dryer repair
- If customer moves forward with the quote the service call is free
Do You Repair All Dryer Brands?
Admirl, Amana, Avanti, Bosch, Brown, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Haire, Hitachi, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Kelvinator, Kitchenaid, Liebherr, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan Thermador, U-Line, Viking, Walton, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, White, Wolf
What are possible problems that could require dryer repair?
- Dryer doesn’t even turn on
- Clothes are not drying properly during the cycle
- Tumbler does not work properly
- Strange noises are coming from the dryer with no extra objects in the dryer
- Foul smells or smoke are coming from the dryer
- Dryer cycle knob does not advance while on
- Clothes come out smelling bad
- Having to do multiple cycles to dry the clothes
Drum is spinning but no heat getting to dryer- This could mean any of the following parts need replaced: fuse, temperature switch, thermostat, heating coils and timer.
Motor is running but the drum is not working properly- The belt might be broken or have a bad roller.
Dryer won’t work at all- Make sure the power switch is on. If it is than the thermal block or starter switch might need to be replaced.
Our company can also repair commercial dryers.
What areas do you service?
Our company provides dryer repair in the following cities: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach, Wellington, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Singer Island, Riveria Beach, Tequesta, North Palm Beach and Stuart.
How do appointments work and how do you treat your customers?
- When customers call, we always pick up the phone including evening and early morning
- Appointments are given same day 98% of the time
- Appointment windows are 2-3 hours, technician calls 30 minutes ahead of time
- We follow up 2-3 days after the repair to make sure everything is working properly
- All we care about is making sure the customer enjoys their experience with our company